Members of the South Nyack TZ Bridge Task Force are committed to maintaining both the integrity and characteristics of our village, while seeking to provide economic development and cultural sustainability.
Persons interested in serving must be a South Nyack Resident and
– Possess expertise in one or more of the following:
- Urban planning or related field
- Relationship w/ multi-faceted government agencies, local, County, State, Federal
- Landscape architecture
- Transportation, highways
– Have flexible hours (can equate to 20 hours per month)
– Be skilled in collaborative decision making
Interested parties should submit name and qualifications to the Village Clerk at the South Nyack Village Hall, 282 South Broadway, South Nyack, NY 10960.