The Village of South Nyack and the Police Department are closely monitoring the evolving response to COVID-19. The health and safety of our residents and employees are a priority. With that in mind, the South Nyack Village Hall is now CLOSED to the general public until further notice.
All our Village departments are OPEN for business and our Staff will continue to perform necessary Village operations and assist the public by telephone and email.
- Village Hall – 845-358-0287
- Building Department – 845-358-0244
- Department of Public Works – 845-358-0227
- South Nyack/Grand View Court Clerk – 845-358-5078
- South Nyack/Grand View Police Department: Office – 845-358-0206, Emergencies – 911
Email addresses are available on our Village Website: southnyack.ny.gov
Please note the following:
- Mayor’s Meet & Greet scheduled for March 21st is cancelled.
- South Nyack/Grand View court is cancelled until further notice.
- Board of Trustees meeting and Public Hearings scheduled for March 24th – information will follow.
All Village departments will endeavor to provide the best possible service to the public under these difficult circumstances. It is important for each member of our community to do their part to reduce the impact of COVID-19.
For more information about COVID-19 click here.
Thank you for your cooperation and I urge everyone to do their part to prevent the spread of this virus.