REMINDER – Summer Concert Series at the Franklin Street Park:
Sunday, July 31 – 6:30 – 8:30pm – featuring the Catahoula Cajun Band – They play dance music of Southern Louisiana. With the fiddle, triangle and the accordion, this music became known as “French”, but is truly a fusion of French, American and Country with influences from African rhythms, Creole and blues adding their own spice to the mixture. We hope you join us for this fun event.
The New NY Bridge Project’s Waterfront Revitalization Program has awarded South Nyack a grant of $163,200 to be used for improvements to the Franklin Street Park specifically for renovations to the tennis court and the purchase and installation of a shade canopy for the children’s playground.
Mandatory water use restrictions are now in effect for all of Rockland County. Please see information below:
Properties with addresses ending in an odd number are instructed to water only on Mondays and Thursdays, and those with addresses ending in an even number only on Tuesdays and Fridays, between 2 AM and 6 AM for automatic, in-ground irrigation systems OR between 5 PM and 9 PM for manual sprinklers or hose fed irrigation.
- Water may not be used to wash non-public paved surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, garages, parking areas and patios.
- With the exception of emergency vehicles, only commercial car washes can clean automobiles, trucks or trailers.
- Water cannot be served in restaurants unless the patron requests it.
- The use of flow-through (non-recycled) fountains, artificial waterfalls and reflecting pools is not allowed.
- Water cannot be used for flushing sewers or hydrants except for emergencies.
- All water leaks must be repaired within 48 hours.
- No bulk water supply from any source within the county may be exported outside the county.
Thank you and hope to see you at Sunday’s concert,