Located on the west side of I-87/287, this dog park is tucked behind a small grassy children’s play area just off Elizabeth Place. There is a fenced in area with trees, hillside, and open area. Water is provided.
Elizabeth Place Dog Park Laws:
- Dogs must remain on leash outside the fenced dog park area.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must be licensed & vaccinated.
- No more than three (3) dogs per person in dog park.
Park is open to the public from dawn until dusk.
- Dogs must remain under control & within view of their owners.
- Unruly or aggressive dogs, dogs in heat & puppies under four (4) months are not permitted in the dog park.
- Please park your car on South Broadway.
- Please do not block driveways & walkways.
- Please avoid making turns in private driveways.
- Please keep early morning & late evening noise to a minimum.