PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
Special Board of Trustees Meeting
Friday, March 27,2020
11:00 am via teleconference for the purpose of rescheduling the
Tentative 2020-2021 Village Budget Public Hearing
to the new date of Tuesday, April 14, 2020
7:30pm via teleconference
Due to the current situation related to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Board of Trustees Meetings and Public Hearings will be held via teleconference until further notice.
We invite the public to these meetings via telephone, dial 267-930-4000.
The access code for participants is 389-930-058.
The public may comment only during the Public Hearings and the Open Session of our Regular Board of Trustees Meeting.
If you have any questions or comments related to any of the upcoming Meetings/Public Hearings and are not able to participate in the teleconference, please email them to Mayor Bonnie Christian – firstname.lastname@example.org
Recordings of meetings that are held via telephone will be available on our website as soon as this is possible.
Tuesday, March 31st – 6:00pm – Board of Trustees 2020-2021 Budget Workshop continuation
Tuesday, April 14th – 7:30pm:
- Public Hearing Continuation – Proposed Landscape Registry Local Law
- Public Hearing – Real Property Tax Levy
- Public Hearing – Tentative 2020-2021 Village Budget
- Regular BOT Meeting to follow Public Hearings
Tuesday, April 28th – 7:30pm – Regular BOT Meeting
The Village of South Nyack & the Police Department are closely
monitoring the evolving response to COVID-19. The health & safety of
our residents & employees are a priority.
With that in mind, the South Nyack Village Hall
is now CLOSED to the general public until further notice.
All our Village departments are OPEN for business & our Staff
will continue to perform necessary Village operations
& assist the public by telephone and email.
- Village Hall – 845-358-0287
- Building Department – 845-358-0244
- Department of Public Works – 845-358-0227
- South Nyack/Grand View Court Clerk – 845-358-5078
- South Nyack/Grand View Police Department: Office – 845-358-0206, Emergencies – 911
Email addresses are available on our Village Website: